Flanshaw Junior, Infant & Nursery School needed a fresh new look to their logo in line with the old but a more modern feel that could see them through for years to come. We came up with a bright clear and colourful logo with accompanying guidelines to show how it should be used and applied in various ways. I think you'll agree, this is a great example of how branding can work to transform and modernise a School contributing towards improving standards and results.
- The old logo was tired and uninspiring
- We created a new modern image
- New modern fonts introduced
- Bright primary colours used
- Logo usage guidelines created